Saturday, May 3, 2008

Eduardo, Bogota


I was intimidated by all the beautiful flowing fashion mullets when I arrived in Bogota. Even the businessmen wear them like it ain't no thang. This boy in particular had a lovely one and he was quite lovely as well.

This picture was taken at an afterparty. When I was invited I pictured a piles of coke on glass table tops high-heeled glamour party. But apparently Colombian kids like good clean fun so it actually turned out to be ten people dancing salsa in a brightly lit apartment where you weren't allowed to smoke inside.

3 comments:

Geneviève said...

cute! But then, I'm partial to Colombianos...

EDUARDO said...

so, when i know marie, i was so impress becouse her eyes.... i want dance wiht her, i dance......and i like too much.. she like dance salsa... so i fron cali colombia, you know.. i really dance salsa-..- i want dance again wiht you!!!

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

amazing