Sunday, May 25, 2008

Edward, Kensington, Toronto

The other thing I realized today is that I chose the absolute worst name for this blog. I think it's because I only was taking pictures of friends before that I didn't notice that it's TOTALLY EMBARRASSING telling people when they ask what the picture is for. Oh I also realized it's impossible to run away from people on pedestrian Sundays in Kensington.

Edward made his own pants. And I just noticed he's wearing a shirt that says bluegrass Canada. So cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

edward is such a sweetie cute boy! i can't believe he made his own pants that is very unheardof these days. more boys should make their own pants that will make them even cuter! go ed!
(emily rm)

Anonymous said...

teehee, this is all quite funny.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Edward possesses the perfect equilibrium of cute face and cute outfit. What a babe.

Anonymous said...

What!?
I have seen this boy all over Toronto and have the biggest crush on him. Is he gay?
Matt

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

In my quick assessment he was very possibly gay.

internet marketing los angeles said...

Uh could be gay- not that cute. Ew.