Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Get Him James Bond!!!!!!!!!

Are you sick of pompadours and contagious anger? Well I am a little bit, so I am escaping to London this weekend. According to this lady the boys are waiting, possibly due to my milkshake.

If you would like your boyfriend to become a famous internet male model please parade him around brick lane fri-sun. You will recognize me because I am the sexiest three hundred pound lazy-eyed betch you've ever seen. Plus I'll have a giant camera. Though it sometimes hides between my third and fourth chin...silly little guy!

British boys on Monday!

3 comments:

a/k said...

girrrl

go to broadway market on saturday, thats where you find the real deal hot stuff. + you'll find delicious food and it's generally the best place to be. in the world. mhahaha

//bricklane is full of tourists.
you want authentic ragged brits.//

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

my friend told me it was where the cools were! is she liar!?!

Anna said...

Yessssssss

Stick with Brick Lane, especially on Sunday. Trust me. Hot skinny boys FTW!!