Saturday, August 9, 2008

from Russia with surliness

I am going to Portugal for a week. In the meantime prepare for some LOLZ from guest blogger Margie stationed in St.-Petersburg. The boys are going to be cute in a funny way I bet! Like: haha you'd be hot if you weren't so weird in the clothes. Also Margie is reaally funny in the jokes.

After I return there will be a whilrwind tour of boys from:

-Bordeaux
-Basque country
-Spain
-Portugal
-T-dot!
-Montreal
-Glorious land of birth of all those who are good and holy: Ottawa, Ontario
-Chicago
-and...wait for it...dreams coming true in 5-4-3-2-1: INDIANOPOLIS, INDIANA (I know...I'm so excited I'm basically sitting in a pile of my own shitted pants right now)

Anyways blablabla, enjoy the Rooskies.

2 comments:

Froufrou said...

where in hell is T-dot (or what) and are there many cute boys in Bordeaux? as good as the wine? I haven't been there in about seven years.

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

um helooooooooooo t'dot = toronto only one of the top most glorious of cities in canada┬║s wonderful magic landscape of amazingness.