Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Damian, Montreal

I only got one Montreal boy. Montreal is cool and everything but there are large parts of the city that are totally non-babe.

I think I finally got over this weird anxiety Toronto people have that they should be living in Montreal for a more pure existence or something. Fuck that! More Mcgill students wearing juicy couture existence and conspicuous stripclubs is more like it. Sure everyone likes a good neon naked lady sign once in a while but fuck. It gets gross after like one second of laughing.

Anyways this boy was pretty cute. I'm not a fan of those big earphones but he had a French accent so he gets a cultural handicap of at least two shitty accessories.

5 comments:

grams said...

so many swears

Anonymous said...

i disagree neon strip club signs give me at least 5 seconds of laughing

Anonymous said...

I grew up in northern New England and we have the same thing about Montreal except that you also have to immigrate. The only really awesome thing about living in Montreal is that then you're in the "Montreal Crew" from Degrassi.

Lily said...

The "two shitty accessories" rule has him covered for the headphones AND the backpack. I just pray he doesn't have a wallet chain or something.

Laurie Luxe said...

lol at shitty accessories handicap, love this boy. marriage plz.