Saturday, September 20, 2008

Marcel, Toronto Island via Germany

What is it about German boys that makes them sooooo cute? I asked my friend this and her response was "I'm scared of Germans".

Man, that is so absurd for so many reasons. That's like thinking that because my ancestors were sent over as filles du roi in the 1600's--to work as whores paid in land to spread French manseed all over my glorious nation--that I, so many years later, am still genetically bound to be a big slut...which is clearly ridicu...

Oh dear god! The Germans are going to get us! (Possibly on multicoloured bicycles that can fly to the moon).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is one of my favourite people in the world. he is just as wonderful as he is cute.

What a babe!

Anonymous said...

Hey, is there any chance that you have a separate section of cute red head boys? They seem nearly impossible to find and when they are found they are super cute, like this one.