Saturday, September 6, 2008

When Magic turns to...Tragedy!!!!!!!!

On September 1st, in an EXCLUSIVE interview, CBMMN revealed the secret (well known) hotness of the Cheese Hunks. A few days later, after discovery of their hotness, Cheese Magic was shut down!!!!

Pun! It was the too hotness of their cheese storage that closed them down!!!!!! Also one of the lady customers contracted listeriosis. Cheese hunks how could you betray your loyal fan like that?

Joke! It was I who planted those cat and mouse droppings! Now your only option is to work for me, and you will be my hunks, and I will pay you a shiny nickel every day! Also...all the cabbage and discarded cheeses recouped from the back alley you can eat!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was not shut down. It's quite open let me assure you...;)