Saturday, October 4, 2008

Honourable Mention the second!!!!! A Real Honour!!!


Submitted by Maddie:

"This teen-beat heart-throb was scouted, whilst building housing in Dominican Republic, for a Spanish LAUNDRY DETERGENT COMMERCIAL. A do-rag? And he smells like clean laundry. Yah um okay"

I know what you're thinking. "Maddie! That's not a do-rag that's a baseball sport hat!".

I cut out the do-rag boy but you can still see his hand. Because I prefer short latinos with underpanty-pants. They are so bad! Look how bad this guy is! His hat isn't even completely on his head because he was too busy breaking rules to put it on completely. It looks like he is about to start Spanglish rapping

example:

Reggaetonton, puerto puerto rico,

now i'm rapping in English, I'm hard, watch out mi chorizo es tan rico

My voice is modified to make it a robot voice! I don't play around!

I'm a pitbull! ruff. I'll bite you bite you. shake it shake it. to the ground.

shake it shake it, eres loca,

chupa la chupa la, reggaeraggeatonton. (repeat in different robot voices)

As for being in a laundry soap commercial, that's a pretty high honour and everything, but people even thought I was a babe in South America and I'm no George Clooney. I think it has something to do with colonialism but I'm not going to get on my soapbox (pun!) since I just did a little bit racist caricature of latinos.

No comments: