Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ramone*, Toronto

Submission from Jocelyn in the T-dot: ¨Here is a picture of my ex-bf. Although he probably hates me now, I still think he's the cutest boy ever. I don't have anything funny to say, sorry.¨

Sometimes the funniness is already included in the action. For instance when you slip on a banana peel. Sure you can say something witty afterwards like ¨woah I guess I´m not as mellow yellow as that yellow banana peel on which I just slipped¨ and make a funny situation THAT MUCH funnier. But it´s not necessary.

So sending a picture of your ex-boyfriend pantsless is already the greatest thing of my life, even if you didn´t make a hilarious, like...oh I don´t know...¨Looks like he left his PANTS where he left our relationship. On the floor!¨ No? Too soon?

*Name has been changed to the sexiest name ever

12 comments:

j said...

oh snap

Steph said...

Oh. My. God.

flipflopotamus said...

eeeww! He's wearing flip flops. That's the grossest thing about this picture.

j said...

it's leather with plastic studs. and you know what? it was worn by the famous "ramone" aka pink dead whale. bonus!

j said...

oops, anatomy andy has been bought. sorry!

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

did he wear it to hold up the air where his pants should be. HAHAHA.

Margox said...

I thought Fabio was the sexiest name. As per your previous entry. One of my faves, btw. Extra points for hitting on you, well done!

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

Yes fabio is the best name. Ramone is actually the worst name i was being ironic like modern top pop singer alanis miorrisette.

Writer said...

Yeah. Cutest boy ever.

Margox said...

Really, was that really ironic? Ramone is somewhat sexy, no? I didn't even get it, I thought you were re-assigning the sexiest name title!

Man, I'm so out of it, I didn't even know mustaches were in again, either. Course it's hard to notice these things from here...not a lot of hipsters...

Online Furniture Stores said...

Does he know that this picture is on the web?

J said...

YES