Friday, October 10, 2008

Teen Waiter, Joliette

I feel a little bit bad about this teen.

I took advantage of the fact that he was handing out hors d'oeuvres to take his picture and I could tell he wasn't happy about it. I've handed out hors d'oeuvres before and it's really shitty. Except when you leave some on the tray and eat them in the back room so fast so you can't chew or taste them. Another fun trick is charging the open bar for extra bottles of champagne and then crouching down to drink them behind the bar.

Also, one time this girl I worked with spit in a woman's cappucino! Isn't that outrageous?

Waitasecond...there was a particularly pungeant cream sauce on the chicken we were served that evening. And he's a teen...did you know it's easier for them to create pungeant cream sauce than it is to pee at that age?

Oh well...it's nothing I haven't tasted before...zing!

Wait :(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahahahahahah zing!

Margox said...

cum sauce??? How did this get past when you were holding back on the other jokes because family was reading? Or just that you'd think they would think incest jokes would be so, so, wrong. More than implying they had all eaten cum-drizzled chicken???

Oh, and is that my arm in the photo? Weehoo, I'm now part-internet famous!!!

extra good blog entries lately, btw.

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

yeah...i think i was feeling like the fam was cramping my style so I wrote the grossest thing possible...that'll shoo them away!

Geneviève said...

did margox write 'cum sauce'? I've never heard you say anything like that!!!

Margox said...

Gen, uhh, would that be an expression that would come up in a lot of conversations???

How can you be surprised anyway? You? My first corrupting influence? Remember those homemade Archie comics? YOU drew them, I only coloured them in! Only one of many examples Gen! Damn, I should have told stories at your wedding!

Geneviève said...

YIKES!

Los Angeles SEO said...

Spitting into cappuccinos?!?!? You give me little confidence in the food industry.