Monday, November 10, 2008

Brian, Cambridge Mass.

Submitted by Sam: "Dear Cute Boys, I love your blog; my roommate and I read it a lot. I wanted to send you a picture of my lover and his cat. I hope you'll agree that this picture is outrageously cute, on the verge of sexy, even."

Yes I do agree! I like how Brian doesn't feel he needs to show a lot of skin like lots of boys these days (always walking around with v-necks down to their belly buttons and\or no pants, their hair un-hatted and hanging out all willy-nilly for anyone to see). On the same token I like how he keeps his eyes respectfully downcast at all times.

I also like how he is able to control evil space cats with his mind.

9 comments:

Pixel said...

Looks like a self-taken photo... Thumbs down.
Self-depreciating = cute
Aware-of-own-cuteness = blegh

j said...

tasty

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

no! it was his lover who sent it in! he is only humble!

Sam said...

Brian is so cute.

Unfortunate Names Blog said...

Please don't use the word lover anymore! ;) Everytime I read it I can only hear molly shannon's way of saying it: "llllover"

Winn said...

It does look self-taken...still cute though. Bonus points for cat-on-shoulder.

Anonymous said...

I agree, self-taken photo = less cute, but a cute boy is still a cute boy.

Also, not a big lover of boy cat-lovers. don't know why exactly.

Anonymous said...

looks like a panoche.

Online Furniture Stores said...

I do agree very cute pic!