Monday, November 17, 2008

Fabien, Paris

Fabien is make photographies, replicas of vintage bicycles and weird funny musics. I met him at a fabulous party where everyone was a cute artist or else had a good fake artist resume so we could all have fun pretend time and feel important.

The thing that is crazy though is that he's a policeman. Isn't that weird? All the policemen I know are, wait, I DON'T KNOW ANY POLICEMEN. Seriously, except when I get arrested they are the people I am least likely to interact with. I have a better chance of interacting with the following: criminals, gynocologists(coughstdscough), Canadian reality stars, Shell workers, dogs who think like humans and talk to me through their eyes, celebrities who will fall in love with me because I pretend not to know who they are and then they think I love them for the real them, pots of gold w\leprauchauns (evil), pots of gold with leprauchauns (gleeful\full o' beans), etc.

When he told me I thought it was one of those hAlarious "conspire to make this girl believe something absurd then all laugh at her" jokes. Like this time in high school where someone gave me a beer that turned out to be pee. Luckily the warmth of the cup tipped me off and that person got a face full of his own pee HAHAHA! REVENGE!

Anyways. Go listen to the lyrics of "Policeman in the clouds" ! Do it! It is one of the top cutest things of your life!!!!! And it's genius how it makes having one of the most reviled professions seem as cute and innocent as being a potter who makes pots shaped like cupcakes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like Mcnulty!!!!!!

angela said...

i love your blog too! i'm going to link to you on my other one -- http://revolverfilms.blogspot.com/

ryan manning said...

gawker linked

Anonymous said...

i want/need a ringtone of that song

peaitlreiecnia said...

this is one of the cutest blogs i've seen in a while

and i'm going to link you
:)

angielo said...

I don't know about you guys, but the guy in the back looks waaaaaaay cuter - what's his story?

Anonymous said...

that song is too funny! i am a policeman in the clouds...sung with a French accent? so weird...