Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Invisible Fedora, St-Germain-des-Pres

This picture really doesn't do justice to this boy because of the flash. He was wearing a fedora...no not a fedora...you know the hats that are like little fedoras that all the kids are wearing these days? One of those.

He saw I was taking pictures of people so was hovering around me posing and fashionably smoking a cigarette and trying to make eye contact and get my attention. Fucking finally! Why don't all the boys do that? Maybe if I wore a fedora myself with a note that said "press" sticking out of it I would get a little bit more respect around this god-forsaken town.

4 comments:

fuckpoliteness said...

A little Adam Brody, no?

Jen said...

awww hes adorable..and i really wish i could see the fedora

steph said...

a little adam brody mixed with a little hartnett i'd say
lethal combo

Online Furniture Stores said...

Looks a little like Josh Hartnett.