Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Extra Extra!

Objective Facebook research has confirmed that my ex-CB Jorge has a new girlfriend who is a skinnier and more cross-eyed version of me, also with worse style (like spaghetti strap spandex tank tops...puhthetic)

Experts agreed that I am "so better" and proceeded to raise an imaginary roof placed a few inches above their heads.

When interviewed, I said, "puh, whatevah" but contradicted myself by transforming my face into a frowning emoticon, which then quickly morphed into a winky frown, a never before seen combination. Showing my ability to turn tragedy into innovation.

;(

4 comments:

Geneviève said...

Jorge is bery bery guapo.

Lisa said...

who is this guy?
You're hot.
Thank you for coming last night! I hope to see you soon in a quieter place.

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

jorge is my exbf who is not actually called jorge.

you are also hot! and very modern!

Noemi Rochelle D said...

i found out that my ex also has a gf and she is older and much uglier than myself lol :)