Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Scott from Georgia

Georgia: Hello friend! Let me just say I love your blog and am so jealous of your 200 boyfriends, I aim to collect that many some day! I just have to get over this small issue of ugly-face...
Anyway, here is my favorite cute boy! He loves kittens, a small dab of glitter, aloe-vera juice, and singing in our band. He dislikes having a girlfriend (BOOOO!).

CBMMN: haha what a funny email! But there is no attached picture!

Georgia: OH NO I DID A FAIL!In all my haste I forgot the cute boy pic! Oh i forgot perhaps the cutest picture! What is it about boys playing guitar that makes girls prematurely ovulate?

CBMMN: Premature ovulation is always throwing a wrench into my plans! But I tend to ovulate more for keyboard\maracas\cowbell players myself. So all those little accidents and I are going to start a band. We will be called The Von Trapp Family Singers and we will tour the world. Climbing every mountain and solving problems like Maria.

4 comments:

ILoveBoys said...

Ahhh that is Scott! He lives in Brooklyn, he is so cute! I see him around at bars...
So shyly cute.

unfortunate names said...

shyly cute is so underrated!

Anonymous said...

would be better if she wasnt trying to be you

Los Angeles SEO said...

I have a special place in my heart for musicians.