Monday, December 29, 2008

Tommy, Fantasyland circa ten years ago

Submitted by Rachel : "Tommy is still in high school but he's super adorable and punk rock. He's really into DIY (writes a zine and everything) and the environment. He plays drums and is a vegetarian."

Oh man! High school dream boy! Actually...still dream boy? No...punk rock has to evolve to some other type of music and zine has to evolve to top blog. Then we will be together!

Why were all the boys at my high school Quebec trash who did coke in the bathroom and had earrings and put my 'zine in the toilet then also peed in the same toilet?

Well actually, that was hot at the time too (sooo bad and hating me!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I regret to inform you that Tommy is in fact, not from the glorious motherland of Canada, but roams about the evergreen wilderness outside of Seattle, Washington. I maintain that his nervous-making cuteness transcends border lines, but I thought I'd point it out.

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

oh drat. me ten years ago has no chance!!!!!unless she runs away from home...