Monday, December 8, 2008

Update: This Guy

I saw this boy on the RER A train today. I stared at him for four stations straight to make sure it was him (and those are RER stations not subway stations! That's like ten minutes at least!) It was sooo him.

I didn't talk to him cause he had both his scary winter poofy jacket homie wear and his subway-riding angry attitude face on. Sorry friends, the hilarious peace-sign giving camera-jumping-in-front-of character we all knew and loved has vanished forever!

I considered talking to him so as to force an awkward situation for the sole purpose of writing about it later but I wasn't in the mood to be all "Cyuuuut am I right?!?!?! I'm a foreigner! I do weird things! Gotta love me!" Then bang him on the head with a frying pan .(Remember!!!!!?!?!?!?!? Dinosaurs!)

4 comments:

Y&E said...

dinosaurs!!!!gotta love me, gotta love me

Y&E said...

best show ever

Anonymous said...

this guy looks a bit like ll coolj which takes away from his cuteness a tad bit.

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

but ladies LOVE cool james!