Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dude, Fes

I took this guy's picture from across the street while sitting on a bench drinking a coke (but "coke" was written in Arabic script! Exotic!). He knew I was taking his picture which is why he's looking at me funny. After he felt like he should do something so he came and sat next to me. But I didn't say anything cause I was lazy and what? We're gonna make out now or something? Gimmeabreak.

So we just kind of sat there like teamsters for a few minutes in silence until I felt enough time had elapsed for both of us to save face and pretend that he had had a reason to sit on that particular bench.

3 comments:

Ashlea said...

I'm so glad you're posting all these brown boys. Seriously, I went to South Africa two months ago, and I couldn't get enough of them. Between the colored boys and the Indian boys, I was in heaven!

wifeE said...

MAN. Does he have some strong thigh muscles. you know what strong thigh muscles are good for don't you.....long picycle rides!!!

wifeE said...

for those who missed it. he is holding up a very large sack between his legs.
.....no, really!!!!