Monday, March 9, 2009

Federico, NYC

Submitted by Ella: "This is a guy that I work with and sometimes casually internet stalk. I tried to pick just one picture, but I'm apparently a bigger creep than I thought. So in one he has a puppy because he's sensitive, in one he has a fanny pack because he's sassy, and in the other he has sex appeal because...he's sexy?"

I chose the fanny pack picture because besides looking sassy he also looks like he just inhaled whatever was in that spray-paint can and these are the types of boys I like, the boys who just wanting to have fun!

And speaking of casual internet stalking, I have the WORST casual internet stalking story! I typed in the search bar on facebook the name of some guy that I dated a long time ago, even though I'm so over him I swears. Then I got distracted by something, like a pile of pestulant garbage in the corner of my room that I had to tidy. Then when I went back to stalking about ten minutes later I realised that I had actually typed his name into my status bar!!!!!!!!!! OMG probably inconsequential yet still such a dramatic story when paired with multiple exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please it safe with internet stalking kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can sew my arm back on! You can't!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG who' s naked yet?

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

BAHAH. what?

Ashford said...

omg that status bar is so tricky!

dollsizedpistol said...

lol to your status bar story. i think i would die. this guy federico is my definitely my favorite so far (i'm going backwards)... like, gosh, i just think he's really hot

dollsizedpistol said...

ps - i think you should post the other two pictures of this boy before i start looking for federicos on facebook

katie said...

thank you for the funniest flashback possible - PLAY IT SAFE.

Anonymous said...

YEP, he probably did just huff that arizona iced tea can... or possibly, he drank it.

lurv your stuff.