Saturday, April 11, 2009

Interview Win? Fabien Fabre!

After listening to ourselves giggling and awkwarding through this conversation both Fabien and I realized that we hated ourselves and wanted to die. Not in a Kurt Cobain way, more like a pre-teen-stuffed-in-a-locker-after-being-caught-hugging-his-teacher-and-telling-her-how-much-he-loved-reading way.

It's 12 minutes sooo I understand if you want to skip to the song at the end. But be aware that you will be missing one million of Fabien's hilarious French ways of saying things and a lot of me mumbling inaudibly under my breath and saying "um".

The links aren't working for some reason so go to http://www.myspace.com/fabienfabre to listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not working for me and I am heartbroken because I was totally going to listen to all 12 minutes.

kali flower said...

haha! freaking adorable!

Christine! said...

Yeah, this is super adorable.

R. said...

That was so presh. I freaking love him. The policeman in the clouds song makes me want to die from cuteness.

Anonymous said...

he is cute!