Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jailbait, Somewhere in Estados Unidos

Submitted by M. "I think this guy is effortlessly cute"

It's pretty easy to be effortlessly cute when you're a teen...you know when else? When you're a BABY.

Srsly...is it weird that I am posting teens? I still feel like a teen but technically according to the "established rules of time" I'm not. I just realized it the other day when I was trying to be young and modern in the big city and then I saw a teen gang of girls that all had better style than me and I wanted to kill myself. Possibly I started crying on the inside. I'm so used to being an older teen in the glorious period following being lame younger teen. H8 being old\parents not buying my clothes anymore.

6 comments:

leila wylie said...

Yeah, that boy is still wet from birth.

I'd babysit him though... I'm not sure if I mean that in a dirty way or not.

m-gox said...

Ha ha, I also get that, oh yeah, I'm old now realisations. Not that I have ever felt cool, but at least young. One of the worst is to see someone you figure is like, 12 because they look soooo much younger than you and then find out they are 17 or 18 and it's like, crap I'm old.

Christine! said...

I am pretty sure this picture was actually taken on the way home from the hospital after his birth.

m-gox, i also have that problem.

An even bigger problem is when I think to myself that someone who is 18 isnt't that much younger than me and then I remember that they actually are 6 years younger than me and that is a HUUUUGE difference.

Ashley said...

This has become such a problem for me to the point that my New Year's resolution was to be less of a cougar. At 22.

erica said...

I think your cute and hot

erica said...

I think your cute and hot