Monday, April 20, 2009

Joel, Paris

I was at a party with Joel and he was always looking slightly amused by everything but in a way that said he was amused by everyone's foolishness and couldn't wait to tell his cooler friends about it later. Every time I made a joke I was compelled to look over at him to see if he was laughing at\with me. Then finally I cracked when someone (I?) made a joke and everyone was laughing and I looked over at him and he wasn't so I pointed and said "HE DOESN'T THINK IT'S FUNNY" (true story). And then it went quiet and he said "yeah I do, my face just...always looks like this". And then I felt sad.

3 comments:

SARAHSPY said...

aw thats hilarious.
and it sounds like we act pretty similarly at parties. haha

Sarah said...

Aww! Haha, this made me laugh.
You are such a ledge!
I too have those advanced social skills.

luka said...

i agree that he is cute but possibly stond given the look on his face and the fact that he doesn't laugh at the hilarity that is u. i also wonder wether the pause in his explanation of his face is when he was taking a toke on a really fat joint...or not, maybe his face does really looky like that always...also, you rock the casbah.