Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TWATTER (pun!!!)

Hello friends! I have Twitter now!!!! That is a picture of me benchpressing the internet while smoking a pipe because I am so casual and cool like a snowman!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be honest, I'm not so sure about twitter, in fact I only joined because all the other bloggers did and I wanted to be modern like them...but maybe in a few weeks we'll all be laughing about my hesitation via blackberry while drinking virtual martinis with virtual bodies (mine will be the skinniest!).

If you want to add me my name is CUTEBOYSCARY4ME...I hope you can handle my zaaaaany status updates!!! Warning there may be too much zany to handle!!!!!!!! You might sprout multicoloured pants and one dreadlock spontaneously!

8 comments:

Nightjar Books said...

want to join twitter to follow you vs. terrified that I will need to constantly say impressive things and never lag behind because then the joke will be on me

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

I KNOW RIGHT?!!?!?

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

IM GETTING DRUNK JUST THINKGING ABOUT IT + DRINKING WINE

Anonymous said...

By the way. My "status" on facebook that I will never Twitter actually has nothing to do with the fact that you are twittering. Total coincidence. Also, is it necessary to have a cell phone for twittering?

Anonymous said...

hey am i the only one that can't find you on twitter?

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

you can click on the button on the right of the page it say "CBMMN on twitter"

Y&E said...

can you send me e-mail by twatter?

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

can you send my beauty picture and then we'll talk...PREVIOUS POSTER.