Thursday, May 21, 2009

Alex, Childhood

I was trolling around on Facebook looking at other peoples personal marketing campaigns when I came upon this person I forgot I had added. Alex was my childhood best friend and our moms tried to smoosh us together like a Ken and a Barbie until we each moved away from home and beyond. At one point he was selling knives door to door and my mom bought some, then for a time whenever I visited home she would point at them and say "Look what Alex sold me! What a lovely young man! So handsome now! Also he's at Harvard", or while cutting the meat "Wow! Alex was right! These knives are great! p.s. Harvard."

He actually isn't at Harvard, that was just some weird lie. But he is a rocket scientist. And not the way that I am a rocket scientist as well according to facebook, but for reals.

Should have listened to mom and married/bought quality steak knives from him?

7 comments:

Christine! said...

I would buy knives from him in exchange for a lifetime of happiness and cyut together. He is such a cyut...I think I am in love.

stellapropeller said...

Yep.

it'soutrageous said...

umm YES

amagicalpixie said...

It's not too late you know. Marry him, then you can always have delicious, sharp knives on hand. And he's drea-ea-ea-mee.

Nyargis said...

Is that a 'Sens Army' flag in the background? Oh well, it only slightly mars his hotness.

Elizabeth Jarrard said...

Yes!!!
i adore this blog!!

Anonymous said...

what a cute version of adam sandler!