Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cyut Gays, U.S.A

Submitted by Adrienne: "This is my dear friend Perry and his boyfriend Daniel. He has adorable little strips in his eyebrows from coincidentally symmetrical accidents, eyes that twinkle all the time, and he once got very offended when Daniel told him that he just doesn't have what it takes to be an "east coast model."

Oh man, love the the gays. I think from now on I am only going to feature gays. I'm so sick of the straights. The more I sift through boy pictures the more I feel like an amorphous asexual blob of half internet/ half human. Don't get me wrong friends, your boyfriends are really cyut. But I'm starting to feel like a gynocologist feels about his wifes vagina except with men (as a whole, not only their vaginas).

Anyways, since I am asexual now and I am going purely on aesthetics...the gays will probably win most of my love from now on, or else until my next door neighbours stop having loud sex and grossing me out about heterosexuality.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The one on the right has this on his shirt:

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Heh.