Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jack, Amsterdam via Berlin via Australia via Beer


Submitted by Megan "It's the middle of the night in Amsterdam, which is usually a sign that I'm doing something I'll regret, but blast it all, I'm sending in a picture I snapped of my friend on a recent trip to his artist colony bunker in scary East Berlin. He's actually Australian, and as an American I think it's safe to assume all North Americans hear the subtle *drop* of panties to the floor when an accent is attached to a cute, surly face. Well, enough middle of the night madness, this is Jack in all his surly glory (he makes this face 100% of the time; it is somewhat disconcerting when one is trying to provide said Jack with all the fun she has to offer, but I suppose it suits his sweet young face). If he ever sees this (although I did alert him to his possible looming internet celebrity, so it's not out of the question) I will be very embarrassed. In fact I'm already embarrassed. But still sending the picture. Enjoy!"

HAHAH. What a long drunk email. I like how the beer who sent this in (ultimately) is in the picture winking at us with its beery little eyes. I was going to cut it (the email) but then thought it was more of a winner like this.

This e-mail reminds me of the time I got drunk (by myself?) and facebook messaged my ex-boyfriend a long email about how I was happy for him that he had a new girlfriend BUT I was lonely and sad BUT in the end I was being the bigger man and then I blogged about how his new girlfriend had cross-eyes and then posted my bloglink as my facebook status...hihi...so sillay. Amirite?

Actually it's not like that time at all. Except that both cases involve alcohol and the internet and crazy. And both were things that were not funny the next morning but I assume will be funny 1 week to 5 years later when the boy becomes irrelevant (aka is dead to us...dead!). Unless he becomes sort of famous and we always see him floating around the internet aka in our dreams (for example...that would be one possible example in which it would never be funny).

5 comments:

Kristen Shaw said...

This is like ghost of boyfriends past. Or rather, 5 years ago when my current boy was in his early 20's, super angsty, wearing the same old t-shirt and looked on the verge of tears or heartfelt confession via melancholic folk song at all times. Sweet memories. Kind of.

Julia said...

mannn i wish i could expand this picture!

Lili said...

Amsterdam! cool! I'm from Amsterdam.
xx

dong dong23 said...

nike roshe flyknit
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton handbags
toms shoes
kevin durant shoes
michael kors outlet
jordans
north face outlet
adidas originals shoes
toms shoes
true religion jeans
timberland boots
mont blanc pens
nike trainers
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
jordan 4 toro
beats wireless headphones
michael kors outlet
hollister clothing
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
louis vuitton handbags
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin shoes
nike outlet store
lebron james shoes 13
polo ralph lauren
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors purses
tory burch outlet
coach outlet
nike sb
kate spade handbags
nike free run
jordans for sale
replica watches
coach outlet
20166.11wengdongdong

Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160706
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet online
cheap jordans
coach outlet canada
instyler
cheap oakley sunglasses
ray bans
polo ralph lauren
beats by dre outlet
coach factory outlet
supra for sale
kobe shoes
true religion jeans
louis vuitton handbags
toms wedges
hollister clothing store
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses wholesale
concord 11
michael kors outlet
replica rolex watches
supra footwear
toms wedges
kobe 8
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet store online clearances
michael kors outlet clearance
longchamp outlet
oakley outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
cheap air jordans
louis vuitton outlet stores
toms shoes
kate spade handbags
oakley sunglasses
gucci outlet online
adidas yeezy
louis vuitton purses