Monday, June 29, 2009

Fahad, Paris

This l'il adorable was sitting up on a fence looking sooo scared and cute in the heart. I don't know what it is about feeling nervous and socially awkward that makes people want to sit in high places

Either this is done to hide in plain sight or else to return to some pre-conscious feeling of security that came from sitting in a high chair. But achieves neither of these things because

a) you only stand out more and
b)high surfaces without a colourful plastic drink tray to hold you in are dangerous!!!!

I squated on a mailbox the other day and pretended to be a rabbit because I was feeling shy and it was a disaster! People kept trying to kidnap me and make me their pet. And then a happy family started feeding me cat food and I had to eat it or else they would have seen through my ruse! It* was disgusting.

*The happinness of the family