Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Godfrey, Taiwan

Submitted by Steph who looked really cyut in the picture but rules are rules: "So this is Godfrey Tsao. He's an up-and-coming soap opera actor in Taiwan. One night my friends and I went out to KTV (karaoke), and my friend brought Godfrey into our karaoke room, kind of as a little present to me. I was in the middle of singing when he walked in, and my mouth fell open and my jaw refused to go back up. Then I started screaming/squealing like a little girl in front of Britney Spears circa 2001. So this picture is 100 times more awkward than it looks."

Man...so babe for realz. Especially for an Asian man. No offense Asian men!

This picture brought back a childhood memory. When I was in grade five one of my classmates got cancer and so she got to make a wish from the "make a wish foundation". She was smart and made a double wish (which is what you should always do when you have cancer\a genie) she asked to meet Andrew Keegan at Disneyland. After she brought a home video back of her and her entire extended lebanese family eating lunch with him and giggling. We all thought that this meant she was going out with him because we didn't understand anything about anything yet. Everyone was really jealous and wished they had cancer too.

I wonder what Andrew Keegan is up to? Maybe we can be Myspace friends? I wonder what he looks like\if he would go out with me now. That happens sometimes. Like when I was young I had a huge desperate crush on this Canadian rock star and I would sometimes cry at night about how he would never love me. And now he's 40 and a bartender at a really lame club in Toronto and I'm in my prime and could probably sleep with him now...sleep with him good!

*Update: I tried to friend andrew keegan on myspace but no dice. He doesn't leave that option. I did however find a group on facebook called "I Sang Boyz II Men To a Poster of Andrew Keegan" but they won't let me join. Which is just as well because if I joined it would be fraudulent. I was more of a JTT gal myself.

11 comments:

Julia said...

this guy is soo handsome!

sass said...

I don't think you want to sleep with Edwin good.

Dee said...

Well, according to Wikipedia,"Keegan is also a member of post-pop/punk trio, 'The Gaze.' They are currently in the studio, crafting their third album, "The Tuna-Can Chronicles." Keegan plays the drums and sings back-up vocals. Keegan is a surfing instructor in his spare time."

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

SHUT UP SASS YOU'RE BLOWING MY COVER!

and i'm just saying...when i was 12i wanted to sleep with him good.

Anonymous said...

Edwin?? Really? I immediately thought of Hayden. Maybe because I've seen Hayden around twice in the past month and he looks sooo 40. He was the ultimate cute boy for 11 year old girls back in 1994.

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

OH MAN HAYDEN love him so much and forever. also. I knew I was cooler than andrew keegan now. the tables have turned! turned!

Froufrou said...

ooooohh my Gao Yi Xiang I love him although he only appears ten seconds per show :)
That sounds like the right kind of friend to have :) hopefully i will run into him when I move to Taiwan in august :D

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

ah! im so glad i wasnt the only young-in who would cry at night about how a certain boy/man would never love me..

you werent joking were you?

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************

dong dong23 said...

michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton bags
tiffany and co
ray ban
adidas superstar
replica watches
coach outlet store online
ralph lauren outlet
kobe bryant shoes
nike air max
hollister clothing
jordan shoes
gucci handbags
michael kors outlet
true religion
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
burberry outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
cheap jordans
tory burch outlet
coach outlet
rolex submariner
ray ban sunglasses
toms
ray ban wayfarer
nike air max
nike uk
christian louboutin shoes
christian louboutin outlet
cheap jordans
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
20166.11wengdongdong