Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Old, Paris

Submitted by Chiara who wrote a really long funny email about being an awkward American teen in Paris trying to hit on this young man and barfing while trying to play it cool and smoke cigarettes and drink vodka (a classic!) but I want to talk about myself right now.

Srsly...I know age is relative and everything and so I can't ask you how old old is and get a definitive answer. But maybe having this teen blog is not healthy. This person actually looks like a baby to me. Like he looks so young that I wouldn't even be scared of him making fun of me in the subway, and that says a lot because I am scared of teens. They're always ready to say the meanest thing! And it's always so true. If they were going to mean at me they would say:

"you are no spring chicken"
"your work skirt suit is neither hip nor professional, you look like a secretary at best"
"you are fat by teen standards" then they would all laugh and give high fives
"we are all going to go have fun, drink wine coolers our parents forgot in the basement and lose our virginities with eachother...sorry...you can't come along...you lost that privilege twenty times ago!"

Then they would all walk away feeling sad inside and singing the lyrics to the latest rap music sensation together and I would be none the wiser. None!

6 comments:

Chiara said...

Oh, I'm around his age--- thought I specified in the email; sorry I forgot!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in my 20s and enjoy your blog. If you're feeling bad about digging on young fellas, just think: the people of Us magazine (and other Hollywood tabloids) point out how hot jailbait is all the time, with no qualms about it (ie that couple from High School Musical). So relax about the age thing and enjoy yourself.

Anonymous said...

i was sulking at home after BOMBING an oral presentation in class because my tall hot muscley musician seatmate was staring at me. he made me so nervous i started to stutter. :|

in lieu of today's events, i typed "cute guys make me nervous" on google, found your blog and i. am. loving. it.

at least something good came from my epic disaster.

Sara said...

"your work skirt suit is neither hip nor professional, you look like a secretary at best"

haha

that is what they say, just not so well spoken.

oh ps im 23
and he does look a bit young.

katzarina said...

isn't that boy one of the cutest you've ever seen????/?he is.i don't accept negative answer...may i also say that i love your blog and the idea of making a blog with cute boys from all over the world is brilliant !!!!!!!!!gongrats

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************