Sunday, July 12, 2009

BEST FRIENDS: A Paris Story

"Hey Mang! We're over here! Let's do this fair thing arewerite?"



"I want a slurpee!"


"No not that one! That one mothfucka! JK"



"Sup betches"



"Yeah that's right. We said it"



"You gonna win us a hello kitty l'il guys?"



"Yeah! You did it! Let's get a Cornetto to celebrate!"



"MMMM...Cornetto...I can taste that coney goodness now"




"Should we play this really fun looking soccer game?" "Nah. That shit looks too dangerous."



"Aigh't let's relax and listen to some music and look at our iphones...play it cool if you will"



"Your music selection is weak mang"



"Sigh. Isn't Paris beautiful friends?"



"But srsly. I am getting tired from all this fun."



"Let's smoke some cigarettes!!!!!!!"



"Awww yeah. That's smooth"



"Time for a l'il HP if you know what I'm saying."



"Snape! You mothafucka! You did not just do that. No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always knew you were evil"



"I'm feeling pretty sad about Dumbledore right now. I need a snack to feel better"



"Heehee. I have a little treat for you" "woah man I don't want any of that pink shit"



"Yeah the blue. That's what I'm talking about. A manly colour: powder blue"


"Wow. That was such a fun and exciting day friends. Now it's time for me to crush you for all the lip you've been giving me"



"I'm JK mang. High five"

"You're my best friends! Don't we always have such a LOL time together?!?!?!?!?!"



Thanks to real male model Fred D. for being such a modeling sensation! And to Lucas and Jojo for being their usual, sexy naked selves.

9 comments:

Moomby said...

thanks for chronicling guys' time! i always wondered what it entailed!

Hoai Misu Prune said...

lmao! you are nuts

Shadowisgoingwild said...

Hello Marie, I just saw you 3 minutes in the street with Fred. I didn't know at that time that you were crazy ! ;-)

Graziella Marie said...

just started reading your blog. Have to say cool, way cool ;D

Olivia said...

most amazing blog post ever.

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

Hey ps doesn't Fred like Stephane Urquelle? aka steve urkell when he drinks that magical potion to become cool and hot?

black ribbons said...

I think this is a great entry and I love the little story!

craftYARD posted this said...

even better on subsequent reads! 143!

xoxo,
craftYARD

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************