Monday, July 6, 2009

Can't Really See your Face I'll be Honest, New York

Submitted by A. "there are two men in my life, and this is another one my roommate. body-conscious type that cooks gourmet for hi girlfriend and watched shit like jean luc godard.he is korean but grew up in dubai. now he lives with me (ny), i hope het gets a girlfriend soon."

Another Asian I know I know. But they just are the most attractive lately. Maybe if white people stop "looking like bowls of vanilla pudding" and teens stop "sending me pictures that I can get arrested for owning" we could have a little bit more variety, hmmm?

Anyways he doesn't really count as asians because he is one of those alternative asians who has fully adopted the alternative american lifestyle via "watching shit like jean luc godard", drinking beer, wearing a cardigan, cooking gourmet for his girlfriend but also needing a girlfriend...?

Feeling confused...:(

8 comments:

LOVESTRUCKCOW said...

looking like bowls of vanilla pudding!! haha hilarious

Arely said...

love this blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is interesante...I like it! Anyone sends in pictures?

wreckedstellar said...

He's cute! I'm glad I found your blog- love the concept and will definitely be reading it!!

BigBAng said...

What's wrong with having Asians? I actually LIKE this change.

jaya said...

I like to visit your blog about online friends and searching girls and boys for fun. I have a social networking website and indian friends online community to get more friends to be reached our personal and official friendship.



Indian Friends Online Community


Social Network website


Make Money Online

Her Name Was Tibet said...

aw hes cute

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************