Thursday, July 30, 2009

Roman Rugby Team, Italy


Submitted by Jessica : "It was June, high Rugby season, and the Roman Rugby team was out in full force. My best friend and I were eating at a tiny restaurant on a side street near the Piazza di Spagna. I left to go to the restroom, and when I came back she was practically in tears, trying to tell me and show me the pictures of what I'd just missed. Frantically, I leaned over the table to see them walking down the street, 8 perfect asses disappearing into the crowds..."

I feel like I am attracted to these people only on some theoretical, cultural vacuum level. But that in real life I would hate them in the personality. Especially if they spoke English, then I would probably hate crime them (e.g. toilet paper their cars (with 1-ply (because I'm poor but still like to have a good time))).

Plus you just know they hang out with Berlusconi at his sexy statuatory rape parties.

15 comments:

Ina said...

I don't care... gimme some!!!!

Anonymous said...

yyo dey all cood get it real tlk, just mad hunnies everywhere

Christine! said...

it would be perfect if they didn't speak english because then i wouldn't know how vapid they were and could enjoy them for their good looks without hating them.

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

that's what I saaaaaid. if they spoke english i would hate crime them. otherwise I would just regular hate them

Anonymous said...

i like the one picking his nose.

b-ag said...

More cute guys in a group. Better yet, in a band. Of music!
http://www.arjanwrites.com/arjanwrites/2009/07/new-brand-to-check-ivyrise-1000-feet.html

Sharlene Dee said...

these pictures make me nervous

therefore they must be mega cute boys :]

WIN! kbyenowgoingtoitalytostalk

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

Anonymous said...

I like that two of them have linked arms in the top pic.... I wonder how hard it would be just pick one of them up.. "I don't go ANYWHERE without my best friend"

TuEsMagnifique said...

yum OH :P

kokonut said...

Totally worth the HPV.

Anonymous said...

i must suck on their dicks!!!

SEO services said...

I am going to Rome...I am going to watch Rugby.

laser hair removal los angeles said...

Hot hot hot...is that guy picking his nose? Haha.

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************