Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tsundue, Delhi


Submitted by L. "The first time I saw Tsundue, I knew I had to befriend him. Not just because he is super cute but also cause he is a talented photographer and honing his skills at an Art school. Most memorable moment was a day spent at a flea market clicking endless photos with dinner at the local Korean restaurant (where they mistook him to be Korean). "

Call me "ignant" but I didn't know there were hip looking people like this in India. Considering I can't leave my house with big glasses without teens throwing things at me in the subway and I'm in Paris, I thought it was impossible over there.

Plus my Indian friend went to India and all her cousins made fun of her for wearing skinny jeans because they thought she was wearing them circa the 80s and that she hadn't realized that the new trend was boot cut (circa the 90s)

10 comments:

grey said...

haha u r really mean~

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

what i am nice! all i give is love.

cuteboysmakemenervous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LOVESTRUCKCOW said...

'if you are hip in a forest where all the other trees are unhip are you actually hip'

That does it. Now you have to come to Delhi (and Mumbai for 'grey') real soon. we'll show you the real real cute boys!!

grey said...

i dont mind d meaness
i actualy find it really funny
jus got a lil defensive
for my country haha
we should be sending you
loads of pictures of skinny jean folk
(cute boys included)
over here soo u dont leave them back
wen ur visiting. LOVE grey :O

jaya said...

I remember you blog oftenly on because of the content makes very nice to read. Also I got some of the social networking website and online friends community website to get more friends for fun and entertainment to reach right destination about online friends.



Indian Friends Online Community


Social Network website


Make Money Online

commeungar├žon said...

people in delhi actually think crocs are fashionable and will point fingers and laugh at my platform heels and wingtips. i almost died from all the super high intensity glares n shame-inducing mockery when i wore my ripped jeans(bleh)n large glasses(non-prescription of course) to the mall.

Anonymous said...

aw hes tibetan :)

Anonymous said...

omg! This is my forever crush guy! But sadly he is gay,but that does not stop me from stalking him on face book and staring at his stylish ass in the club.
He should like seriously open his eyes and realise that as soon as he kisses me i will no longer be a frog.

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************