Tuesday, August 11, 2009

James, Berkeley

Submitted by Adrienne: "James can be found looking cute while reading books, programming,or proudly showing off his Caulifower Ears (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cauliflower_ear) from years of competitive wrestling. So cute."

When I first saw this picture I was like "woah babe!" cause I'm Canadian so I get impressed by any American place that was cool once and I saw that movie Berkeley in the 60's. Then I saw the blue hoodie and years of American Apparel advertising on all my favourite websites made me have a Pavlovian reaction.

But I don't know where competitive wrestling fits into my neatly defined categories of human behaviour...it doesn't sound very alternative\indie rock\tektonique. And I haven't read that wikipedia definition yet but the term sounds gross rather than cute.

Upon third reflection I realized that I can't really tell what James looks like from this picture because of the face covering pose. He could either be a cauliflower eared James Franco or a weird crooked face. Ultimately, I feel confused and need a nap now.

P.S. I hope this isn't a sneaky trick to get linked and Cauliflower Ears is just the name of a band that made its own Wikipedia page. Too lazy to check though.

Update: I read the Wikipedia page. Cauliflower ears = Probably the reason for that hoodie...sowwy :(

5 comments:

JuliaMazal said...

Dudette! Competitive wrestling is AWESOME. My cousin was an Olympic wrestler and he & all his wrasslin' friends are big strong sweethearts. Have no fear about featuring les garcon de sporty-pants-ness! (Sure, I tend to fall for geeks, but let's not draw arbitrary lines in the sand, here. Cute is cute. And this James fellow is totally cutes! :)

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

i draw lines good

nel said...

I don't know how I feel about competitive wrestling either. And there goes my plans to make creamed cauliflower as a side dish for dinner tonight. GODDAMNIT MARIE

Laura said...

Cute! And old enough to grow facial hair! Im going to choose not to read about the ears.

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************