Friday, September 25, 2009

Fernando, LA via Mexico

Submitted by Renee: "This is my friend Fernando. He's from LA via Mexico but sadly he'll be moving to NYC soon, breaking the hearts of girls all over SoCal. Not only is he one of the most awesome and genuine people I know, he is the only guy who has made out with three girls in my circle of very close friends and we still love him the same."

Pictures like this remind me that I am bound for a life of mediocrity because I can't enjoy things that are too good. Like sometimes I can't watch 30 Rock because I get too jealous of Tina Fey for being funnier than me. Or I can't go to concerts that are too awesome because I get sad that I am not in the band and that I do not, in fact, "rock". In the end, I just end up watching real housewives of NJ so I can feel good about myself.

Similarly, looking at this picture just makes me sad. When I got it I felt a distinct sinking in my heart and then I went and made a sandwich (it was lunch time and I was planning on making a sandwich anyways...but still).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

fernando will fit right in here in new yoik :D

Anonymous said...

yeah this guy is so hot it makes me sad too

Anonymous said...

He really is soo good we had to pass him around like a bag of chips

emotional/eater said...

ahah he is cyy-ute!
i also felt sad enough to go make myself a sandwich...
sigh
i guess when the world gets you down, all you can do it eat it

kokonut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love Mexican boys!

Discount Furniture Santa Monica said...

I was kind of hoping that he was wearing suspenders but I think that might just be a bag. Darn, I really like suspenders.

laser hair removal san francisco said...

I generally like my men pasty but a little dark meat is ok every once in a while. Especially if it looks like that!

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************

dong dong23 said...

nike blazers
oakley vault
nike trainers
ray ban sunglasses
timberland outlet
louis vuitton outlet
fitflops
louis vuitton handbags
ray bans
coach outlet
fitflops sale clearance
adidas outlet store
pandora jewelry
michael kors handbags
true religion shorts
asics shoes
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 13
jordan 11s
adidas originals
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
nike free run 2
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet store online
retro jordans
nike roshe runs
michael kors handbags
cheap nfl jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
tiffany jewelry
coach outlet online
nike sb shoes
ghd hair straighteners
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
toms outlet
jordan 8s
20166.11wengdongdong