Friday, September 4, 2009

Rafael, Brazil

Submitted by Galatea: " I don't know him too well, just through castings (were both in the same modeling agency) he speaks a little bit of english, seems very nice- was looking through his ipod and thought it was kinda funny to see names like jack johnson, soulja boy, counting crows and jarule. now im understanding where all these brazilian models learn their english"

Let me say that, strictly speaking, I don't consider male models "cute". But that being said, I won't kick them out of bed...blog = metaphorical bed.

Also, I'm feeling pretty happy about the fact that Soulja Boy is the ESL teacher for this new generation of male models. Now I can feel safe knowing that when I ask my international lovers to "supah man dat ho" (while referring to my self in the third person) and they will know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but that hair has got to go...too much 'puff'. It is giving me flashbacks of the late 80s/early 90s...granted I was just a little kid back then, but still, those hairstyles were never flattering. He sorta looks like a long lost member of the New Kids On The Block, minus the hideously tacky, baggy, multicolor patterned shirts/jackets.

Moomby said...

watch out for the skeet!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha i'm sorry but that last line made me laugh so hard. you have the right wit to write a great book- do it! oh, and i'm kind of obsessed with his arms, obviously

Azn Glow said...

So lush! I adore it. Foreign boys>any type of American boy.

xoxo
http://azninneverland.blogspot.com

galatea. said...

haha! marie iheartyou.

he would killl me if he saw this online. *sighhh oh well it's too late now isn't it? x

if you guys are interested in seeing his model pixx visit the agency website:

http://www.mlmodel.asia/main.asp

enjoy x


me.

http://candidebyvoltaire.blogspot.com/

gremlin said...

I am now picturing him swaying with his eyes closed listening to Jack Johnson on his iPod. Hahaha.

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

AHAHAHA

Rene said...

Yum yum yum yum yum. Delicious! More just like this, please.

Anonymous said...

LOL I love the red X's on the females in the photo, it helps to focus on our real interest.

James said...

Want to have the best place where you could rest and give you comfort as you travel in Brazil?


Hostels in Arraial do Cabo

Discount Furniture Santa Monica said...

Well someone has been to the gym...

laser hair removal san francisco said...

Is that his blue steel face? Hot!

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************