Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Will, Paris

Will works at the Vans store. Does anyone know what Vans' thing is now? Are they a skateboard brand or are they capitalizing on neo-grunge\neo-hippie thing. Or are they going the way of Roxy by Quicksilver and other brands that were cool to me in my youth so many years ago. This salesperson seems to have all bases covered in any case.

Speaking of how I now refer to my youth in the past tense, this l'il guy seemed scared of me. Not in the OMG you're so babe way, but in the agh you're an old monster trying to steal my youth via your olde tyme magical picture box way.

7 comments:

lyla said...

i'm dying. the dreads are too beautiful. oh my goodness, look at them peaking out of that hat like they're hiding from me! and the glasses too.. oh what a cutie.

annaliese said...

ah! this guy is really scary looking

MEGAN ELOIZ said...

HE IS CUTE.

cheeseburger said...

he reminds me of a black alex with sort of ok style and then a smug grin hiding self-consciousness.

p.s. hi mom!

Anonymous said...

what a beaut.

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

I agree with you cheeseburger. If that is your real name. Except for the smug grin part. He was pretty openly self-conscious, and if he was trying to be smug, he failed.

I wonder how self-conscious he is going to feel when I project his face on an entire wall next week! mouah!

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************