Monday, October 12, 2009

Brandon, America


Submitted by Amanda: "Hi. I am submitting a picture (actually two) of a cute boy. I have to admit that he is my husband. Is that breaking a rule of some sort? I am sure it is, I should have just lied. I couldn't decide which one of these pictures is better, so I thought I'd leave it up to your editorial expertise. In the second one, he is standing in our motley backyard drinking a cup of coffee, and in the first he's in our shitty hotel room bathroom in Vegas after 3 days of camping. For some reason his nose looks a little bigger in that picture than normal.

Anyway, his name is Brandon, he enjoys nachos, taking pictures, voting for Ralph Nader and being cheap. "

9 comments:

Ashlea said...

You can tell that that look is totally rehearsed. I don't know if it makes me more nervous, or contemptuous. Shall have to puzzle it out over cookies.

jameson ruth said...

i love how her unintentional dry humor was good enough that you didn't even need to put in your two cents on this one.

Julia said...

aww he's adorbs.

betsy said...

where do you get husbands like this?

Air Purifiers said...

Tease! It should be a rule they can't be married, takes the fun out of fantasizing- for me at least, I can't think of someone else's boyfriend/fiancee/husband...I want to know where people find husbands like this too, Betsy. Where?!?

Discount Furniture Santa Monica said...

He seems so corky.

internet marketing los angeles said...

*Sigh, Brandon is cute, and quirky... so my type!

laser hair removal san francisco said...

Brandon is cute, can you put pics of your husband though? I want to send pics of my boyfriend, he's cute too!

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************