Sunday, October 18, 2009

Drew + Friend, Glorious Canada


Submitted by Emily: This boy is my highschool crush. The first one was taken his last year of highschool (2 or 3 years ago) and the second one is more recent. Notice the great additions in the second picture? The subtle beard scruff, and cute toque. To die for.(....I have him on facebook, haha). To this day I have not gotten over this crush, and would give anything for an exuse to talk to him, and for him to have to reply, hahaha.

I don't know...I think he looks better without the beard. I don't like the shape of that beard it's too, on his neck. My friend met this guy the other night who had had all his facial hair laser removed to keep a look of eternal youth, he was gay obviously and apparently a little crazy but...maybe this could be a new trend for straights with extra disposable income?

I was talking with this same friend and we were comparing style of different cities and countries. He was all bla bla bla NY is the best because he had lived in NY. And then I was like, people in Toronto have kind of good style sometimes? And he was like "all the have is toques. That's their style. Toques*." Ya. touche I guess.

Anyways. So from what I gather Emily wants this guy to know that she submitted him so that they can finally have their long lost love? So I'm going to put an Oprah-like pedophile watch out to all you people except instead of looking for a pedophile so we can arrest him, we are looking for this guy somewhere in Canada (Toronto?) and telling him he's on this website so we can looove connection him. Got that? Everyone look outside your windooows....Now!

*ps american: toque means hats like that. i think you call them beanies or something else equally puh-thetic?

15 comments:

Nightjar Books said...

since he looks like most boys in toronto in the late fall, I'll probably be telling every teen in parkdale that Emily likes him. So, Emily, be prepared!

Anonymous said...

this post just made me sad. I've just graduated from high school and I too had an insane crush on this one guy. we were facebook friends and I would think constantly about ways to talk to him. now he has a gf and she acts soo much like me its making me super sad like, 'whyy not meee?' idk. im trying to get over him. I deleted him from my friendslist bc we never talk anymore but I still check his effin page every now and again.

anyways this is really long but like I thought that a few years from now I would be completely over him but emily, who I personally feel has a situation like mine backtracked a few years, is still doting. is my whole like gonna be doting on him!?? like should I even want to get over him? is there hope? am I just being a sucky loser for giving up?


you don't have to answer these questions but this ironically was the first post I've read, I've never been to your website before this and now im sad. (hopefully not for long gl with your blog)

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

ahahah nightjar books. so true. teens do look alike always.

cuteboysmakemenervous said...

anonymous. its ok. don't be sad in your heart. we are just puhthetic humans.

Anonymous said...

the beard is very Mos Def-y. But it works better for Mos Def.

Amelia said...

thanks cuteboysmakemenervous im trying to be strong. they're only boys.

I ended up reading tons of your posts and im sure people tell you all the time but you're really funny :)

the one about the hot straight cop at the pride festival made me lol. I also think he's hawwt. I would have killed to be the one straight girl in the masses of gays near him freaking out.

good luck!

Vascorriendo said...

he's not outside my window, sorry. But I'll keep looking.

Zombies!!!11one said...

YEAH TORONTO!!!

C'est tout.

Emily said...

hahahah. oh man, I didn't think my post would make it! I thought for some reason chances were low.

This is - the - Emily.

For the record though, I'm not creepy obsessive about him, infact I rarely talk to him unless I find some reason/exuse/chance to. I know it's not going anywhere, but he will stay as my cute standard for all boys to come, haha.

Katie said...

The guy in the green shirt is clearly a dream! ;) hehe

Los Angeles SEO said...

Not a fan of the beard... and I usually like facial hair on a man.

Discount Furniture Santa Monica said...

Aw, what a cuttie. I love the glasses.

Air Purifiers said...

Def looks better without the beard, looks like an emo lumberjack in the second pic.

laser hair removal san francisco said...

Cute in the first pic. not my type in the second!

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************