Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dusty, America

Submitted by Elizabeth: "I'm submitting a photo of my dear husband, Dusty--I call him my Dustbunny. He is the quiet, musician type but with a great sense of humor [...blablabla I have the best husband -ed.]"

I'm sold. Totally babe. Though in this picture, if he wasn't wearing his plaid shirt and leather jacket he could be mistaken for an entirely different character a la Gummo.

Sidenote: Americans! What's wrong with you?!?!?!?!? Why don't you tell me where you're from? That's what Americans do. If you ask an American abroad where they're from they won't say "America" like the humble Pakistanis and Canadians. No they'll say Huntingon, or Hoosierville, or whatever other fucking place they come from and assume you know where that is. That's the spirit of America we're all looking for.

Update: Brandon (next post) is from Nashville