Thursday, February 25, 2010

Steve, Estados Unidos

(photo removed)

Submitted by Samuel: " This is Steve. He is in my organic chemistry class. I was too scared to introduce myself to him. But now we've had lunch together and we're going to a movie next weekend. He calms my nerves because he is so chill and fun. :)"

Ok first of all I knoooow I haven't posted in two months. You think it doesn't kill me. Jesus! (and I am pronouncing that J like H, like how it's pronounced in famous sport in Jai Alai).

Part of the reason is that you keep sending me pictures of people who are like 12 year old Jonas Brothers half naked...DUDES...I can't post those pictures. Like legally I probably can but...fack. Hesus. I'm 25teen!!!!

But when I got this picture of Sassmaster Flash just after yelling at my prof "YOU DON'T KNOW ME" I was inspired to live another day...pursing my lips and wearing sunglasses in class.

So the moral of this story is...if you send me more pictures of sassy gays I will post more jokes and also...learn to stand up to authority without crying by creating a roster of sassy gay man faces with angel wings that fly around my head constantly and tell me to keep it flashy.

8 comments:

Valeria said...

i love you, your blog, and your sarcasm! ha... :) maybe i'll send some photos...

http://misspennylane-valeria.blogspot.com/

Azn Glow said...

So cute!! Oh my god.

xx

Azn in Neverland

MissMtheBeekeeper said...

yayyyy you're back. I take full credit after google chat stalking you and begging you. I am off to recruit some hot gay studs. kisses

Eunice said...

OMGAH YOU'RE BACK!! YAYYYYYYYYY <3

The Jam said...

Why was the picture removed?? :(:(

ur so funnie I luv you!!

http://fuckingwiththeeagles.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

its about time, got sick of seeing Quinns face

Air Purifiers said...

Ew, pictures of half naked Jonas Brother look-alikes? That kinda grosses me out...and I am not easily grossed out! It's almost no fun when they're too cute and too young cause at this point I've been chased by young guys recently, and they're stupid. (Well all males are stupid but younger is definitely not better- I'm not old enough to be a cougar!)

mst sume said...

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

NEW TV MODEL DESHA HOT AND SEX SONG VIDEOS

INDIAN NEW HD SEX VIDEOS

TAMIL NEW SEX CLUB VIDEOS

HOT PAKISTHANE NEW MODEL SEX VIDEOS

JAPANE NEW TV ACTORS SEX VIDEOS

MOM AND NEW SEX VIDEOS

HOT JAPANE MODEL CHUNGUN MATRE SEX VIDEOS

HOT TOMA SEX VIDEOS

BANGLADESH SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

HOT TANGUL SEX VIDEOS

LITTERL BOY AND GRILS SEX VIDEOS

RONGPUR SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS

INDIAN SCHOOL GRILS SEX VIDEOS
****************************************************